Michael Vukcevic joined Gilligan Sheppard in 2014 and is an Associate in the advisory and consulting side. Michael has significant leadership, change, capital raising and also governance experience from a wide range of sectors.
Recent Engagements/Transactions include:
- Capital raise (Local, Taiwan, and US capital) for ventures in – agri-tech, SAAS, technology, hospitality/tourism, biotech as well as technology sectors.
- Merger and acquisition (M&A) – sell side mandate for an online media/production business sale to international buyers.
- M&A – buy side mandate on behalf of local packaging/printing company acquiring a competitor.
- M&A – sell side and buy side mandates relating to water rights and land
- Human capital review in addition to an organisational review.
- Property syndication – managing a residential property syndicate valued at over $12m.
- Project management and negotiation for the land and building acquisition and relocation of five businesses to allow for motorway expansion in Auckland.
- Shareholder structuring and as a result governance advisory.
- Change management and process improvement.
- Market feasibility entry strategy and execution.
Michael Vukcevic is a business leader with well developed international networks. He is passionate about working with companies that are looking for growth funding, acquisition opportunities and business improvement.
Michael is also on the advisory board of The Innovators and Salvo.Works, known leading technology incubators. They provide expertise to early stage technology companies with disruptive technologies and strong IP positions.
With access to a seasoned group of investors and their note worthy strategies, Gilligan Sheppard are able to support new and fast growing companies, resulting in joint success stories with their clients.
In his spare time, Michael rather enjoys travelling with his family. Michael is also a New Zealand Accredited Baseball Umpire who dreams of umpiring in the Major Leagues. When he can he likes spending time on the snow.
“If the only tool you have is a hammer,
then every problem looks like a nail.”
– Author Unknown
“Being happy is better than being king.” – Author Unknown